查看:2693 | 回复:0
the best future
hzc8106
普通
发表于 2010/9/16 22:35:08
楼主
We had felt the university life for four mouth . The firstly , we looked forward someone would get alone well with us ,But while he was steping the first step ,you were afraid , you turned confuse . So we sepereted heart . later on , something changed ,the all talking connected you with me . We embraced .Suddenly , the comnunication was cutted ! All things Itell you were rubbish .the big joke put on ! I had to carefreely respect it . The secontly , the study ,the teem spirit , the master spirit ,turned our biggest problem . in class , none sitted the first row , none answered the chairman .,none standed up with I can !" ,outside the reappeared students . Do you havent the ability ,or becouse of the shy ?I dont think so ! I believe that you have it ,and you love the "family" . The thirdly ,you felt that her or his life is confortable ,happiness .And yours was ambarress ,you tured hot-tempered , you hit the door ,you threw things ,you tured unhappy . Whatt worry with you .? Do remember you are very happy ! You friends always contact you ,your family love you ,everyone take care of you. Do remember you purposes ! More than having fun ,more than the love ,more than youself , Its friendship ,its nature ,its us ,its the best future ! Can you feel the building ,like a wave the ocean just cant control .still it lifes us up . we are soaring ,flying . Theres not star in heaven we can reach . To get to that place . To be all that we can be . You know the world can see us ,in a way thats different that who we are .
您尚未宣言,您的最新一次宣言将作为签名出现在这里!

联系方式 咨询QQ:753923800    商务QQ :441997292  
版权所有:南京明上云企业管理咨询服务有限公司
网络支持:中国无忧互联    备案号:苏ICP备20041135号